diary of a daydreamer



Friday, June 21, 2002 :::
 
song of the moment ... the song that play's during bubble bees
longing for ... lilo and stitch!!
listening to ... crickets that have gone mad outside
tired of ... dishes!! oh my lord there are so many to wash!!
being thankful for ... well ... i'm going to make a list ... so look out for your name!!

... and in no particular order ...
[ The . Yidmar ]
You're the "quiet one." HAHAHA ... yeah right ... WELL!! thanks so much for making me feel so funny all the time ... oh yeah ... * * COUNTRAY!! got'cha CRAZAY!! * * d e e - d i d d l y - d e e - d e e * * WE'RE NOT PAYING FOR IT!!

[ PAMULA ]
thanks for pushing my buttons and teaching me that if i can survive you ... i can survive the world outside of high school ... YAY!!

[ Loan . O . Tran ]
hey ... i hate you ... hehe ... thanks for hating me too!! and in mick folley's voice ::you know what??:: you bring out the dumb in me ;B * * oh ... i thought i was amazing ... * *

[ Tammay ]
hey you ... i know you like this ... so * * ohana means family ... and family means no one gets left behind ... or forgotten ... * * man ... i'm crying already ... thanks for agreeing with me about spirit and his many captures ... we're gonna have tons more movie moments ... hahaha

[ Michelle . my . Belle ]
Thanks for being my caterpillar buddy and remembering me in seventh grade ... you're one of the only one's that i've been able to cling to since carmenita ... thanx a bunch ... a whole $150 worth!!

[ Steaky ]
thanks for being mean like me ... and talking when people say we're not supposed to ... but who has the guts to shut us up?!? heheheheeeee ...

[ Lisa ]
thanks so much for confirming my mom's theory on life and people.

ohkae those are all the people i wanna thank right now ... i know i'll have more later ... so if you dont feel appreciated ... e-mail me ... i know i'll have something to thank you for!! BYE-eee!! :B

::: posted by j3Nn1! @ 01:00 leave a message @

Comments: Post a Comment






_______________

don't expect anything amazing to happen here ... there's only so much one person can do

If you don't look out for you ... who will??

_______________

"Booya Mama!!" -Pam
"Oh, I thought I was amazing..." -Laura
"Country! Got'cha Crazy!
dee diddly dee dee!"
-Juwanna Man
"HUMPH!" -Tammi
"Bacon makes it okay!"
-Michelle
"Crazay Taxay!" -Marissa
"Pammy DO!! Jenni DID!!" -Pat
"Lekka Shien" -Tasuki
"No Da!" -Chichiri
"DELETED!!" -Strong Bad
"Women are incapable of being bad luck by themselves- men make them that way." -Dr. T
"I haven't had crabs in a
long time."(seafood)-Michelle

"I never thought
I would like him
half as much
as I do now." -Aww
"Back away.
Not today.
Disco lady." -Disco Stu

_______________

[note: some words are links]

:: name :: jenni
:: b-day :: december 18th
:: family :: pam, mom dad
:: e-mail :: jxookie
:: aim :: j3nnisw33tn3ss**
:: feeling :: the current mood of jenni!**
:: nationality :: thai
:: status :: single and happy
:: fave group :: bsb
:: fave food :: aunt's shu mai
:: fave clothing :: gap skirt
:: fav anime :: fushigi yuugi
:: fav manga :: kazan
:: former school ::
0000cerritos high
:: current school ::
0000cerritos college

_______________


I adopted
CHICHIRI!


i don't know where he went!! the site's down ...
i should have just saved the picture myself!!

_______________

DECEMBER@
02 . shopping!
05 . register for classes
06 . pa cop
10 . fo' shizzle st. nizzle
13 . beware!
14 . play w/ spanish club
18 . i'm 19!
00 . final final!
00 . two towers
25 . christmas day

28 . christmas dinner
00 . @ dianne's
29 . luckkana's 17!
31 . new year's eve

_______________

1. for someone to disappear
2. for someone to reappear
3. for someone to be real
4. for someone to tell me

_______________

JenniNoMiko
Pam
Michelle
Orisinal
Colorgenics
Insanity Test
Comics.com**

_______________

_______________



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com