diary of a daydreamer



Monday, December 02, 2002 :::
 
Good morning! I realized that I said, "Hello there." too often, so I decided to change it a little bit. Haha. Anyway, it's Monday. Boo. But it's Shopping Monday. So... Yay! My weekend was pretty good. How was yours? Daddy came by yesterday to give me my allowance which is good because I have a whole list of stuff to buy on this BEE-YOO-TEE-FOO-L Shopping Monday. WooHoo! But I also have bills to pay. Haha. You might be wondering, "Jenni, what bills?". Well, I have to pay my credit card bill and I'm making sure I do it early this time because last time I had lost my statement in all of the mess from moving and made my payment late. Shh! Don't tell Mommy, she'll skin me alive. And that was a mess because they charged me a $30 late fee. Oh, and I have another check to write out, but it's not really a bill. You see, since Daddy doesn't want the hassle, he writes only one check for Pam and me and I deposit it in my checking account. And in turn I write a check for Pam. It's fun. I like writing checks. It makes me feel important. Haha. And I guess I'm right. I mean I'm really important to Pam now. HaHa!

Well, Mommy's on my case for tearing up my room again. Boo. When does shopping start?! I guess I ought to clean up the two small boxes that I opened up. But where am I supposed to put all of my things? This sucks. I need to have my own little garage sale. But, who will buy my things? Oh, blah blah.

Ooh. I have something fun to talk about! On Saturday I went to the Japan Expo @ the L.A. Convention Center. It was so fun. There were so many things to see and do. But I mainly stayed in the anime and food sections. It was an interesting day mainly because of who I went with (Laura, her sister - Tina and her aunt) but also because of what I saw. I learned a lot about Laura's aunt's (how do you spell "Ma-Hai"?) personality. She's a funny duck. Ha! But in the end it was really fun and tiring. I slept on the car ride back home. Oh, I mean the car ride to Laura's house. I drove back to my house just fine. Haha. Actually, they closed down Pioneer Blvd. between the 91 W exit on Pioneer and Excelsior - from what I could see. So I had to make a U-turn and I ended up back in Cerritos. Ahhh! It was really frustrating. So after about twenty minutes I got home. If the street hadn't been closed I could have been home in about 5 minutes. Jeez. Driving in Norwalk really pisses me off. I really do miss the nice neat streets of Cerritos. :*( But what can you do?

Argh! Right now I'm in such agony. I started wearing my retainers again and it feels like my teeth are trying to jump out of my gums. Sorry if I grossed you out. Anyway, I told Pam that I would for sure get my hair cut today, so I think I'm going to do that soon. Here's how I'm hoping my day will break down:

09:45 - 10:00 - shower & change
10:00 - 11:00 - look for a salon and cut my hair
11:00 - 13:30 - shop & lunch
13:30 - 14:00 - find parking on campus
14:00 - 17:00 - class (Music 105)
17:00 - 18:00 - wait for landlords @ home.

For someone that isn't too sure of her day I have things pretty mapped out huh? HaHa!! Okay, here's hoping it works out! ^.^v ::fob out::

::: posted by j3Nn1! @ 09:53 leave a message @

Comments: Post a Comment






_______________

don't expect anything amazing to happen here ... there's only so much one person can do

If you don't look out for you ... who will??

_______________

"Booya Mama!!" -Pam
"Oh, I thought I was amazing..." -Laura
"Country! Got'cha Crazy!
dee diddly dee dee!"
-Juwanna Man
"HUMPH!" -Tammi
"Bacon makes it okay!"
-Michelle
"Crazay Taxay!" -Marissa
"Pammy DO!! Jenni DID!!" -Pat
"Lekka Shien" -Tasuki
"No Da!" -Chichiri
"DELETED!!" -Strong Bad
"Women are incapable of being bad luck by themselves- men make them that way." -Dr. T
"I haven't had crabs in a
long time."(seafood)-Michelle

"I never thought
I would like him
half as much
as I do now." -Aww
"Back away.
Not today.
Disco lady." -Disco Stu

_______________

[note: some words are links]

:: name :: jenni
:: b-day :: december 18th
:: family :: pam, mom dad
:: e-mail :: jxookie
:: aim :: j3nnisw33tn3ss**
:: feeling :: the current mood of jenni!**
:: nationality :: thai
:: status :: single and happy
:: fave group :: bsb
:: fave food :: aunt's shu mai
:: fave clothing :: gap skirt
:: fav anime :: fushigi yuugi
:: fav manga :: kazan
:: former school ::
0000cerritos high
:: current school ::
0000cerritos college

_______________


I adopted
CHICHIRI!


i don't know where he went!! the site's down ...
i should have just saved the picture myself!!

_______________

DECEMBER@
02 . shopping!
05 . register for classes
06 . pa cop
10 . fo' shizzle st. nizzle
13 . beware!
14 . play w/ spanish club
18 . i'm 19!
00 . final final!
00 . two towers
25 . christmas day

28 . christmas dinner
00 . @ dianne's
29 . luckkana's 17!
31 . new year's eve

_______________

1. for someone to disappear
2. for someone to reappear
3. for someone to be real
4. for someone to tell me

_______________

JenniNoMiko
Pam
Michelle
Orisinal
Colorgenics
Insanity Test
Comics.com**

_______________

_______________



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com