diary of a daydreamer



Saturday, December 14, 2002 :::
 
Wow. i'm so happy i don't think i can press "shift+ letters" right now. the internet is so awesome and blogger is even more awesome. here's what happened: i was hunting around blogger. well, basically writing _______.blogspot.com in the little web address box and seeing where i'd end up. and i decided to write "eateat" which lead me nowhere and then i decided to try out "delicious." which brought me to a really pretty website. the girl that blogs there has the initials p.s. and her first name is pam. i was totally surprised. and i knew pam [my pam, that is] would be mad since she doesn't like it when people have her name. haha. but anyway, since i recently installed my own haloscan commenting thing i started leaving messages for her about her blog since i was so happy that i'd stumbled across it. and it turns out that she went to my blog and wrote me an email. she told me that she's thai too! wow! and that she's in bangkok right now. anyway, that was my ::smile out of nowhere:: thing for the day. haha. i just made that up.

but, my ::smile because i'm malicious:: thing happened when michelle told me something that she shouldn't have. haha. ::cough cough:: i've got something in my throat. HAHA!! you know what i'm talking about!

anyway, another pleasant surprise came when i was checking my mail. laura finally wrote me back with her christmas list. i thought she had forgotten all about me! but woe-is-me all she wants this christmas is the world. hmm. do you think i should wrap it or just put it on a silver platter? bah! it's okay though. i kinda had a feeling of what to get her anyway. but, marissa. now, she's a hard peanut to crack. i have no idea how i'm going to get her the present i was looking for for her. but it's okay. i'll find a way. i will. okay, that's all for now. leave me comments people! i do this for you. hahahaha. as if my life was so interesting. HAHA. okay, bye bye! ;D

Oh i almost forgot. i was reading the new pam's blog and she had written this: Everyone must come to Bangkok at least once..and go to all the non-touristy places.. really. There's so much food...atmosphere..good clothes.. for half the price (or even less!!).

and i couldn't agree with her more. so i'll agree with her less ... the clothes aren't that great but they're cheap. HAHA, okay really now. bye!!
\ ^o^ / ::yawn::

::: posted by j3Nn1! @ 01:44 leave a message @

Comments: Post a Comment






_______________

don't expect anything amazing to happen here ... there's only so much one person can do

If you don't look out for you ... who will??

_______________

"Booya Mama!!" -Pam
"Oh, I thought I was amazing..." -Laura
"Country! Got'cha Crazy!
dee diddly dee dee!"
-Juwanna Man
"HUMPH!" -Tammi
"Bacon makes it okay!"
-Michelle
"Crazay Taxay!" -Marissa
"Pammy DO!! Jenni DID!!" -Pat
"Lekka Shien" -Tasuki
"No Da!" -Chichiri
"DELETED!!" -Strong Bad
"Women are incapable of being bad luck by themselves- men make them that way." -Dr. T
"I haven't had crabs in a
long time."(seafood)-Michelle

"I never thought
I would like him
half as much
as I do now." -Aww
"Back away.
Not today.
Disco lady." -Disco Stu

_______________

[note: some words are links]

:: name :: jenni
:: b-day :: december 18th
:: family :: pam, mom dad
:: e-mail :: jxookie
:: aim :: j3nnisw33tn3ss**
:: feeling :: the current mood of jenni!**
:: nationality :: thai
:: status :: single and happy
:: fave group :: bsb
:: fave food :: aunt's shu mai
:: fave clothing :: gap skirt
:: fav anime :: fushigi yuugi
:: fav manga :: kazan
:: former school ::
0000cerritos high
:: current school ::
0000cerritos college

_______________


I adopted
CHICHIRI!


i don't know where he went!! the site's down ...
i should have just saved the picture myself!!

_______________

DECEMBER@
02 . shopping!
05 . register for classes
06 . pa cop
10 . fo' shizzle st. nizzle
13 . beware!
14 . play w/ spanish club
18 . i'm 19!
00 . final final!
00 . two towers
25 . christmas day

28 . christmas dinner
00 . @ dianne's
29 . luckkana's 17!
31 . new year's eve

_______________

1. for someone to disappear
2. for someone to reappear
3. for someone to be real
4. for someone to tell me

_______________

JenniNoMiko
Pam
Michelle
Orisinal
Colorgenics
Insanity Test
Comics.com**

_______________

_______________



Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com